Converter 3Plus- Universal Batch Converter allows users quickly convert thousands of files from one format into another.
Here are a few of the common types to convert: BMP to JPG, BMP to GIF, BMP to PNG, BMP to TIF, TIF to BMP, TIF to JPG, TIF to GIF, JPG to GIF, GIF to JPG, PIC to JPG, DCX to JPG, DIB to JPG, JIF to JPG, PBM to JPG, PCX to JPG, PGM to JPG, PPM to JPG, TGA to JPG, and WPG to JPG.
All documents can be selected and processed at once. Ideal solution for organizations that regularly batch print and convert image files. No additional software required.
- Batch image resizing.
- Batch Image converting.
- Convert one type of files to another.
- Convert many different types of files into one multi-page TIF file.
- Convert one multi-page TIF file into many single files. .
» version 1.0 - posted on 2005-08-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
This Agreement sets the terms and conditions for use of "Design, Create & Implement" (DCI)
software product called "Converter 3Plus" (Software).
The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
By using the Software You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
For the purpose of this Agreement, the term "You","Your" and/or "Client" shall be defined
as the individual or company who uses the Software and is held liable under this Agreement.
DCI grants You the use of the software and related documentation.
1. Install and use the Software on only one PC.
2. Make one copy of Software for backup purposes only, provided the copy must contain
all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
3. Transfer all of Your rights in the Software to another party if and only if (a) You
transfer this Agreement terms and conditions and all other documentation provided with the
Software, and the complete unmodified Software to the other party, (b) You destroy all copies
and related documentation of the Software in your possession, and (c) the other party reads and agrees to
comply to the terms of this Agreement. You are responsible for meeting these conditions. The rights granted
to You under this Agreement are then terminated with respect to You and transferred to the other client, who, in
order to be a valid user of the Software is then subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You may not:
1. Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above.
2. Run multiple copies of the Software on a single computer, modify, translate, reverse engineer,
decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Software except the cases when applicable laws
specifically prohibit such restrictions.
3. Copy or use the Software in a way other than it is specified in this Agreement.
4. Redistribute the Converter 3Plus or any portion of the Converter 3Plus;
5. Rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Converter 3Plus;
6. Remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels from
7. Use the Software on any network or download, upload or exhibit the Program via the
Internet/World Wide Web/WebTV/satellite or any similar technology.
TERMINATION. This Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the
limitations described herein. Upon termination, you must uninstall and/or destroy all copies of
the Software and related documentation on all machines where the Software was installed.
Your obligations to pay accrued charges and fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This agreement is the sole agreement between DCI and the Client regarding the Software.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DCI'S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES AND/OR LOSSES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER
EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF ANY FORM OF THE CLAIM.
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland
without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
For information regarding the Software, please contact "Design, Create & Implement" at
P.O. Box 87223, Montgomery Village, MD, 20886.